Southern Cross University Health Clinics
Lismore, Gold Coast
SCU Health Clinics at the Lismore and Gold Coast campuses provide quality healthcare services to the community. They are open to the public and currently welcoming new patients.
Bulk-billed GP services including general medicine, preventive medicine, immunisations, vaccinations, referral to radiology and pathology.
Southern Cross University Health Clinics have national accreditation with National Safety & Quality Health Service Standards (QIP) and AGPAL Australia, ensuring quality primary health care for our patients. The Clinics offer five types of services:
- GP and nursing services (Lismore only)
- Dieticians, psychologists, osteopaths, exercise physiology and massage therapists
- Student clinics including osteopathy and exercise physiologists in Lismore
- Student clinics in osteopathy, podiatry and speech pathology at the Gold Coast
- Clinical research projects led by staff from the School of Health and Human Sciences
SCU Health Clinic Lismore
Rifle Range Road, Lismore
02 6626 9131
SCU Health Clinic Gold Coast
SCU B Block, Southern Cross Drive, Bilinga
07 5589 3252